Categories
electrical fire

Electrical fire at Mumphord’s Place BBQ causes minor structural damage – Crossroads Today

The hearth occurred round 8 a.m.

July 13, 2021 12:33 PM

Posted: Jul…….

The hearth occurred round 8 a.m.

July 13, 2021 12:33 PM

Posted: July 13, 2021 12:33 PM

VICTORIA, Texas – The Victoria Hearth Division responded to a name round 8 a.m. this morning of an electrical fire at Mumphord’s Place BBQ. Restaurant staff who have been already there noticed smoke and a small fire On the nook of the restaurant and shortly used A hearth extinguisher To place out the fire Earlier to the fire department’s arrival.

The electrical fire triggered minor structural damage to the left nook of the restaurant entrance. Fortunately, Nobody was injured.

Mumphord’s Place BBQ Shall be closed for The subsequent couple of days to restore the electrical wiring.