The Flood Warning continues for
the Kickapoo River at Viola.
* Till Tuesday morning.
* At 4:30 PM CDT Sunday the stage was 14.4 ft.
* Flood stage is 14.0 ft.
* Common flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river Is predicted to rise to a crest of 16.1 ft
Tonight. It is going to then fall under flood stage tomorrow morning.
* Influence…At 14.0 ft, Minor flooding occurs in areas shut to the
river, collectively with Banker Park in Viola. Flooding additionally impacts low
mendacity agricultural land.
* Influence…At 14.5 ft, Two roads north of Viola Might Even be beneath
water. Water Might Even be over Freeway 131, 3 miles north of Viola, shut to
Ski Hill Road, And in addition over Simmons Flat Road A few mile north
* Influence…At 15.0 ft, Banker Park and Campground in Viola
experiences vital flooding.
* Influence…At 16.0 ft, Water begins going over Freeway 131/56 in
* Influence…At 16.5 ft, Freeway 56 simply east of Viola is shutd due
* Influence…At 17.0 ft, Water is flowing over Freeway 56 east of